My friend, Vanessa, had a great idea to share some of her pictures that did not make the Christmas card cut this year. I thought I would share some of my bloopers with you! This year was a rather frustrating year in finding a descent picture. Mason either wanted to look at the tree, tackle the camera, play with his helmet (or any other toy), or show me how he can jump. After three different days of trying, I finally settled on a picture. However, I thought some of these bloopers were too funny not to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hope you sent us one!!!! We have a new address by the way...1209 Monte Sano Ave #16 Augusta GA 30904 but if you sent it to the old, we will get it too! Miss y'all!!!
OK young lady, I just asked Brooke why you haven't been on the blog since football season-and she said,"oh, but she did today" So I'm happy to see Mason looking so "SWUFF" he's very handsome and photogenic-keep it up-I bet your baby girl is going to be beautiful, too, just like her Mommy.Hope to see you while the Ransdell's are home-love you Moppy
Diana-I meant to say-that first photo of Mason's profile looks like your dad, -remembering back when we'd sit on the grass watching you all playing softball-it reminded me of a conversation we had and I just know she thinks so,too. MERRY CHRISTMAS
I like the one of him all spread out on the steps - very GQish....
Too cute! I"m so glad you updated! I was beginning to worry about you! Love the Christmas Card bloopers, can't wait to get ours!
Post a Comment