Thursday, February 5, 2009

A month in review.....



Finally!! After a month of computer problems at home, I am able to start blogging again!! This has been a busy and exciting month!

Guess who finally starting pulling up (on everything) this month?? Ben and I can't turn our heads for one second without this little monster pulling up on something and reaching whatever he can get his hands on!
Doesn't he look like a scary monster? When I try to take his picture these days, he attacks the camera!



Mason loves to be naked.....I think that it is so funny to see him in his diaper and a set of tennis shoes!! He has really enjoyed playing at his activity table that grandma and papa gave him for Christmas!
The picture above is a before picture......



Surprise!! :)


Mason's favorite activity these days is playing in the candle drawer. The first thing (and probably not the last) he has broken in the house was this set of red candle sticks. I guess they were too similar to drumsticks.

Ben has spoiled us this month by cooking all of the meals!! Saturday mornings are the best because we get pancakes! Mason LOVES the pancakes. Look at this mess he made after eating his blueberry pancakes!

No comments: