I left my camera in Seneca a couple of weeks ago and finally got it back!! Mason is really keeping us on our toes lately. Although he isn't walking yet, he is into EVERYTHING!! I can only imagine what it will be like when he starts walking......better yet, running!! If we turn our heads for one second, he is already pulling on the blinds, playing in the drawers, knocking down pictures, calling random people on our cell phones (if you get a call and you don't hear us, it is probably Mason playing with our phones), and playing IN Sugar's cage...to name a few! I love every minute of it!!
A couple of weeks ago, we spent the weekend in Seneca. Mason really enjoyed playing with this Fisher Price horse that was mine when I was a child.
Mama Rich also introduced Mason to the art of making glorious music on the pots......thanks mom :)
Yesterday, Mason got his first black eye. He was crawling on the bed and his hand slipped between the mattress and the foot board and he hit his head on the foot board. It doesn't really show up in this picture, but it makes him look like a tough little guy :)

We also have quite the little artist these days. When I pick Mason up at school, there is usually new art work that he did that day!! I am very impressed that his teacher can get such great hand prints.....when I try to do them, I get a blob.

3 comments:
be careful - landon only 'walked' for about two weeks - and has been running ever since!
He is getting so big!
Love the Bailey Boys outfit. We have the same exact one. Next time we see you, both of the boys maybe running together on the beach:) Love ya!
I'm so glad you updated - I was beginning to have major Mason withdrawals! He is soooo cute!
Post a Comment