Over a span of 4 days, we celebrated 5 birthdays!! We started the festivities on January 29th with Ben's birthday! The next day, we celebrated Mason's and Kaylin's birthday. YES!! Jeb and Erin had their baby girl, Kaylin, on January 30th! It is exciting that Mason and his first cousin will be exactly a year apart!! Baby Kaylin was 8 lbs. 12 oz. and has a head full of hair! She is such a cutie.....we can't wait to meet her! We also had 2 other birthdays on Feb. 1st......Josh and my Uncle Mike.
I can't believe that it has already been a year!! Mason has brought so much joy into our lives this year. We have been truly blessed with such a happy child.
Mason had his birthday party on Sunday afternoon.
We had a great time......here are some pictures from the big day.....
I was not too excited about Mason making an absolute mess with his birthday cake.......but we let him enjoy it anyway. The picture above is before the big mess.....
We put an end to the cake eating when Mason threw cake all over the walls....I don't think he was deprived of his first cake eating experience. Thankfully, I had a mom and an aunt who whisked him away to clean him off!!
This is what was left of the cake.....
We never got a good picture of him with the presents because he was too busy looking at.......
The cool car that Whitney and Josh gave him......he loves playing with it!!
Mason enjoyed playing with Kinsley, Macey, Lily, Bear, and Tyler!!
I was never able to get a good picture of the kids!!
I did get one of Mason, Tyler, Lily, and Kinsley. I was so glad that my college roommate, Vanessa, was able to bring her kids Lily and Bear! I love getting to spend time with them! When it was time to go, Lily wanted to stay and play......next time she can bring her bags and stay a while!!
Papa Rich looks surprised in this picture! I think that he was surprised at how heavy Mason felt!! We were glad to get to see Papa Rich and Molly......we don't get to see them near enough!
3 comments:
I'm like a little girl in a candy shop. I can't stop looking at Mason's pictures. Gosh, he is so handsome!! Really enjoyed seeing you all. Love ya!
Happy 1st Birthday, Mason! Come play in Greenville soon!
Yay! I'm so glad you finally got to update! We had tons of fun at the party - thanks again for having us and Happy Birthday Mason!! Love y'all!
Post a Comment