Thanks Vanessa for "Tagging" me in your blog.......now I have to write seven things about me that you may not know or realize......
1. I am double jointed....my knees bend back (I think it is a family trait), my fingers hyper- extend, I can join my hands behind my back and bring them over my head without letting go.
2. I never missed a day of school for 12 years......and what did I get, a certificate......
3. I am really scared of dogs.....although I am gradually getting over my fear of them by owning a small dog. When I was little, a big black dog chased me into a briar bush. Another time, one was chasing me and I fell and had to get stitches in my knee.
4. I played the piano (12 years) , violin(3 years), and flute (3 years).
5. I didn't know how to cook until I got married. Within one year of getting married, I was selling Pampered Chef and helping others cook.....how funny!
6. I got the legacy award at Furman University in my graduating class for having the most Furman Alums in my family.
7. This is similar to one that Vanessa posted.....I thought that I was going to compete in the 1996 Olympics for Gymnastics.....I had it in my mind that I was going to go and train with Bella Karoli in Texas and then compete in the Atlanta Olympics......When I was younger, I used to wear my red, white, and blue windsuit with my hair braided and carry my Olympic bag through the airport when we would go on trips.....hoping the people would think I was an Olympic gymnast (kinda embarrassing to admit).....One small detail....I wasn't good enough to ever be in the Olympics :)
Okay.....now, I am going to tag
1. Brooke
2. Faris
3. Jamie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are funny to read = I still think it's funny we are so much alike when it comes to random things!
So what are the questions? You tagged me but I don't know what to do!! :)
Post a Comment