For your nine month birthday, I thought I would write about nine things that I have learned about you.......
1. You LOVE to play patty cake
2. You only cry if you are hungry or sleepy
3. You LOVE to eat baby food
4. You are very interested in your hands
5. You like to go to football games
6. You love baths and your rubber ducky
7. Your teachers say that you are the most content baby they have ever seen
8. You like for people to sing to you
9. Your mom and dad love you soooo much!!!
Happy Nine Months!!!!

2. You only cry if you are hungry or sleepy
3. You LOVE to eat baby food
4. You are very interested in your hands
5. You like to go to football games
6. You love baths and your rubber ducky
7. Your teachers say that you are the most content baby they have ever seen
8. You like for people to sing to you
9. Your mom and dad love you soooo much!!!
Happy Nine Months!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment