Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Saturdays at Furman

During the fall, we have spent some fun Saturdays at Furman games. I love to go back to Furman and spend time on campus. I had lots of great memories there. I met some of my best friends while I was attending FU and I also found the love of my life there. Furman games may not have the huge SEC crowds, but football Saturdays in Greenville are lots of fun. My family still attends all the home games and it is fun to visit with them.

Mason playing a little football after the game.

Ashley, Blake, and Stephen are Seniors at FU this year.....I can't believe their time at FU is almost over.


Anna Claire normally gets a good snooze during the games.



Not a great picture, but a rare picture of me and the kiddos in front of the bell tower.





On parents weekend, we attended the ADPi barbecue. Not too sure what Blake and Mason are up to in this picture. I have attended more of these barbecues since I have graduated than I did while I was a student. While I was attending FU, I helped show recruits around on game days.

Who knows where these two will end up going to college, but I want them to know what a special place FU was to me.
FU 1 time.
FU 2 times.
FU 3 times.
FU all the time.
- Dr. John E. Johns

2 comments:

Amanda Lockhart said...

What fun that is! Mason is such a little 'bro' as my kids would say ") FYI - a good thing...

Vanessa said...

Love Furman - and love y'all too! It looks like you are having a great fall! Let's have a phone date soon!