We finally have some pretty weather!! Mason, Anna Claire, and I stayed for a couple of days in Seneca. We took advantage of the beautiful weather and walked to mom's school for Mason to play on the playground.
Although there were a lot of things to climb on, Mason really wanted to dribble the basketball.
Mama Rich and Mason practicing their dribbling.
Anna Claire was really good and slept in the shade the entire time.
I'm so glad you updated! I love all the new pictures, especially the sweet Easter family one! You are do an amazing job as a mom of 2 and I promise I'm going to make it up soon to meet Anna Claire! Love ya!!
I love it, Baby Anna Chair. Her hair has gotten a lot lighter. It's amazing how much they look a like as babies. I love Mason's X-mas pajamas in March:) You and Ben make beautiful babes!! Love ya!!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you updated! I love all the new pictures, especially the sweet Easter family one! You are do an amazing job as a mom of 2 and I promise I'm going to make it up soon to meet Anna Claire! Love ya!!
I love it, Baby Anna Chair. Her hair has gotten a lot lighter. It's amazing how much they look a like as babies. I love Mason's X-mas pajamas in March:) You and Ben make beautiful babes!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment