There is really no excuse for my tardiness.....however, I just haven't been able to find the time to blog these days! In late May, the family had a virus for about a week and we were busy finishing up with school. In early June, we went to the beach (pictures to follow....eventually). Since we have returned home, our schedule is similar to this: wake up 9:00, pool until 12:45, lunch and nap, pool from 4:00-5:45. Supper 6:30, Bed 9:30ish, and then if I haven't worked out at 5:30 in the morning, my workout starts at 10:00 at night! If there is a free spot to blog, Ben is usually on the computer since he is getting his specialist degree.
Since I have written the last paragraph, school has started! Hopefully, I will have some free time to sit down and share some pictures! As I look back at my last post, it is amazing to see how much the kiddos have changed in 3 months!! Mason's little face is looking even more like a big boy and Anna Claire has also changed so much! I know you won't be able to see much of a change since I am just now posting EASTER pics (wow....I am that late). Does anyone even care to see these pics??? If so, here they are :)
We started off our Easter vacation with a fun trip to Alabama! If you know me, I am not one to do things that could make a big mess in the house (I know, I need to get better)......but Anmaw doesn't mind :) She had a fun morning planned of dying eggs! The teacher in her even made it into a counting lesson with counting the drops of dye and the amount of water to put in each bowl!!
Of course, we ate lots of yummy food and got to spend some time with Paw Paw!
We hunted eggs......
...and had to help the little ones :) I didn't get a picture of their cute Easter baskets since they tore into them before I could take a picture!
2 comments:
I have been patiently waiting and trying not to send any "hate" mail to you threatening your life to post a blog. I've heard the excuses about Ben on the computer, but seriously after that jog at 10pm don't you have time to blog?? You are a crazy woman, but I still love you:):)
I look forward to our phone date on Friday. Don't forget!! I look forward to seeing more of the kiddos.
I'm so glad you updated! I understand completely how tough it is - but love seeing the new pics of your precious kiddos!
Post a Comment