Friday, July 23, 2010

Over the river and through the woods.....


To Grandmother's House We Go.....




Over the past couple of weeks, we have enjoyed visiting the grandparents! Our first stop was to Alabama!! We enjoyed visiting with Anmaw, Papa, Paw Paw and Terry! One afternoon, Sandra and I had a great time picking about 2 gallons of blueberries. I was very excited to bring them home and make several batches of yummy blueberry jam!



Paw Paw was brave juggling both of the kids!

This was the first time Anna Claire got to meet Terry!
Our next trip was to Seneca.......
Mason is doing great swimming by himself!! I like these action shots!


I agree Anna Claire.....the pool is a GREAT place for a nap!

Mason playing with the Lummi Sticks....


Mason and Cargo.....



Poor Anna Claire....

She may take beatings from her brother, but she sure does get a lot of kisses from him!







3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh, I could just squeeze Anna Claire's cheeks...she's precious! I enjoyed catching up with the other day!

"Cookie" said...

Ha! I feel you on the older being "mean" to the baby. *eyeroll* I feel like I can't turn my back when the two are in the same room. :)

Enjoyed talking last week! And the tips. Call me when you're up this way...let's get together!

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

Mason looks like Walker with the sweaty white hair and rosey red cheeks...boys just don't know when to take a break:) Anna Claire is so beautiful. Hopefully, we will see each other soon. The swimming pictures are awesome!!